Saturday, September 24, 2005

Last night Jesse, my housemate, and I went to an Argentian carniceria. We ordered $27 dollars worth of "flat steak" and have been eating ever since. I really like to cook. It has become a sort of therapy for me. I am very thankful that my parents bought us a grill because I use it ALL the time.

I like to come home, have a beer, and start cooking. I find myself checking out the Food Network when I am channel surfing. I think that if I wasn't teaching I would be working in a restaurant. Right now I am cooking up some fajitas.

I went to "The Grove" tonight which is the area around University of Miami. It was fun to go back to a college bar. I found myself looking down my nose at sorority girls and college dudes, but I prefer a place like The Grove rather than South Beach. Even though I finished school 6 months ago, I feel like college is so far away from me. College women still look pretty good though.

Well, tomorrow is going to suck. I plan on grading, lesson planning, and doing some laundry. Our gas is out, so I'll be going to a laundromat. That's a whole other story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rog said...

I feel ya on the being back in the college environment weirdness vibe. I went to Stanford for a XC race and partying afterwards. I enjoyed the race a hell of a lot more than the party. Is "the Grove" short for Coconut Grove? Were those kids from UM?

10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home